THESIS: The rural area, instead of the urban area, needs significant development in terms of economy, health, education, and infrastructure.
- Topic Sentence: The rural-centric development can decrease the number of urbanization that has been exploded lately.
- City would not be crowded
- Rural area can be center of activities
- Development creates balanced population between cities and villages
- Topic Sentence: In addition, this kind of development encourages rural area hidden potentials.
- Development creates assessment of the village itself
- Each village has its uniqueness to be highlighted (in terms of economy or tourism)
- Self-supporting village may be established
- Topic Sentence: The rural-centric development provides a new opportunity to increase people’s welfare who are located in remoted area.
- Development provides job vacancy to people around villages and remote area
- Decrease unemployment in rural area
Concluding Sentence: From the explanations above, Indonesia needs to enhance rural areas for equitable development through its archipelago.